Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Grandpa Frayne

On June 19th, 2011, my dear and sweet grandpa passed away. I love my grandpa and I have so many special memories with him. He was such a huge part of my life and he always supported me in everything that I did. He was always there at my concerts, performances, and big events. He used to always call me "Mavis Durrant". That was a girl that was in his class when he was a child. He was always complimenting my Grandma and telling her how much he loved her. I loved to watch the two of them together. He loved all kinds of drinks, his favorite being "black pop", which was Pepsi with peanuts. He loved snacks, and he used to make me popcorn or a plate of crackers, cheese, pepperoni, and olives. His love and knowledge of the gospel inspires me. I'm proud to be his granddaughter and I feel honored to have known him so well. He holds a special place in my heart, and I am so grateful to know that families are forever and that I will see him again someday.








1 comment:

  1. This post is so cute. I love it. Thanks for going to Island Park with me i had the best time!

    ReplyDelete