Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The holidays have been such a blast, I'm truly sad to see it all come to an end. I got to spend a lot of time with my family which was great. We had our annual Allenbach family party, made caramel turtles, went caroling, made sweet treats, opened presents, sang Christmas songs, and visited extended family. I loved going to church on Christmas and celebrating Jesus Christ's birth through singing hymns and learning more of him.

I got some fun gifts from my parents. Lots of school supplies, new calendar, decorative pillows for my bed, treats, and other fun things. Emma got some fun things, but the Wii beats them all. She plays it as much as she can. You can't imagine my joy once I found out I could link my Netflix account through that blessed game system... it's brilliant. Daniel got some stuff for college, new clothes, and some sweet new headphones. It was a great Christmas. 

I am starting school on Monday, and I'm getting really excited! It will be a great step in the right direction for me and I can't wait to get started.

Here are just a few pictures from the holidays... I will post more later once I can find them. 

Yummy white chocolate popcorn with milk chocolate and candy canes sprinkled on top that my dad made.

Sammy all ready for Christmas!

1 comment: